Discover the people, equipment, and facilities that are ready to help you achieve an overall feeling of health and wholeness. A sense of belonging. The energy to live your fullest life. The desire to continually learn new things and improve your skills. And the chance to contribute and help someone else.
Health & Wellness
- 4,500 square foot state-of-the-art fitness facility
- Full array of Precor strength & cardio equipment
- Cycle Studio with Stages Bikes and Stages Flight Simulator system
- Group Exercise Studio, offering over 70 classes a week
- Personal Training
- Nutritional Counseling
- Health and Wellness Presentations, offering a wide range of topics every month
Swimming and Water Therapy
- Warm water therapy pool (92-94 degrees)
- Lap pool (82-84 degrees)
- Swim lessons, water safety classes
- Pre/post-natal water class
- Parent-child classes
- Aquatic therapy and aerobics classes
- Co-ed, dry heat sauna available to people age 15 and older (temp ranges between 165-185 degrees)
- 4,000 square foot Activity Center, with a fenced outdoor basketball court. Space is used for open gym, group exercise classes, TRX/Queenax, youth sports programs, camp programs, as special events such as our Annual Halloween Carnival.
- Locker rooms, youth and family locker room space and unisex changing area (located on the pool deck)
- Baseball/Softball Complex offering two full-size batting cages with baseball/softball pitching machines, designated tee area with nets, specialized pitching and catching cage and practice field.