Our Program Office is closed at this time. Please email YCampInfo@scfymca.org for more information, or to register for camp. Thank you!
- Child Care sites will operate from 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
- It is for grades K-6. Priority is given to students that attend the school campus that care is offered on.
- We will do our best to offer support for online class meetings and school work while children attend our program; however, our first focus is on the safe care of the children.
- We will provide a Wi-Fi connection but children will need to arrive with what materials/technology are needed for them to attend their meetings/complete school work.
- Children will be placed in "households" of (1) staff member and no more than (12) children. We will work to group these households by grade level to help support distance learning.
- Our enrollment will be limited
- For sites that have more need than spaces available we'll conduct a lottery system to determine registration.
- Our fees for this distance learning child care model will not offer the same payment options we've offered during a normal school year; once schools reopen to on campus learning we'll re-evaluate our payment options.
- Fees for distance learning child care are $60/per day for 7Am-6PM & $30/per day for either 7AM-12:30PM or 12:30PM-6PM
Registration begins August 3, 2020. Please note that our Program Office is closed due to an updated health department order. Staff are currently working remotely at home and therefore there is no one in the office to take calls.
If you have not yet returned one of our child care interest forms you can find one here: CHILD CARE INTEREST FORM. Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email email@example.com
With more than 100 years of camping experience, YMCA camps are a safe and nurturing place where children build self-esteem, leadership skill and a sense of responsibility for themselves and the world around them.
Your child will find the confidence for creative self-expression through songs, art, physical activities, new friendships, and new adventures. We offer more than just non-stop fun. Your child will learn how to apply time, talent and energy toward a caring, honest respectful and responsible life.
We are caring, competent and experienced. Our training includes camp safety, activity planning, CPR, First Aid and more; making your child's experience both safe and fun.
Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA), our YMCA Sports, Science, Summer Kids Club, and Summer Adventure Day Camps meet the highest standards in nearly 300 areas including health, safety, personnel, transportation and facilities.
THINGS WE VALUE AT Y CAMP
Low ratios of staff to children
Monitored sign-in & sign-out only by authorized adult
Intensive staff training
Positive adult role models
We follow all American Camp Association safety standards
FUN ASSET-BUILDING ACTIVITIES
There is a multitude of outdoor activities, as well as field trips, special events, multicultural activities, swimming and other water activities, and hands-on environmental experiences.
You receive session highlight sheets with activity schedules and special reminders. Our staff informs you of your child's successes and challenges.
Camp Director is available by phone or in person to answer your questions.