Health Coach Drop-In Hours
Free Drop In Office Hours in January
Tuesdays 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Thursdays 8:30 - 9:30 am
Small Meeting Room, in the main YMCA Lobby
See our flyer here!
Tips, tools, perspective & education to support setting and achieving your goals, and creating the health and life you desire.
- Diet & Exercise
- Stress & Time management
- Your health & wellness Priorities
- Next Steps
For more information contact Nicole Martinovich, Healthy Initiatives Coordinator, at 707-545-9622 ext 3412, or by email at email@example.com
Why Work with a Health Coach?
Health Coaches work to empower clients to live their best life, according to the clients terms.
- To clarify health related goals
- Discover strengths and challenges
- Learn new strategies to solve problems
- Use active learning to develop a path toward greater health and happiness
- Accountability, motivation, and fun!
- Get out of a rut
What to expect from coaching
- Respectful Engagement
- Support for healthy lifestyle change
- Actionable Steps / Homework
- Holistic Approach
- Self-discovery & Active Learning
- Co-create strategies for a successful and fulfilling life
- Identify your dreams, desires and goals
- Reframing to expand your options
Nicole Martinovich is an ACE Certified Health Coach, SCW Certified Lifestyle & Behavior Coach and has completed Core 100 with Robbins-Madanes Training and Strategic Intervention Training.
See our pamphlet here!
Contact Nicole Martinovich, Certified Health Coach & Healthy Initiative Coordinator
(707) 545-9622 ext. 3412