YMCA Distance Learning Care
See our Parent Handbook here.
- Distance Learning sites will operate from 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
- It is for grades K-6. Priority is given to students that attend the school campus that care is offered on.
- We will do our best to offer support for online class meetings and school work while children attend our program; however, our first focus is on the safe care of the children.
- We will provide a Wi-Fi connection but children will need to arrive with what materials/technology are needed for them to attend their meetings/complete school work.
- Children will be placed in "households" of (1) staff member and no more than (12) children. We will work to group these households by grade level to help support distance learning.
- Our enrollment will be limited
- For sites that have more need than spaces available we'll conduct a lottery system to determine registration.
- Our fees for this distance learning child care model will not offer the same payment options we've offered during a normal school year; once schools reopen to on campus learning we'll re-evaluate our payment options.
- Fees for distance learning child care are $60/per day for 7am-6pm & $30/per day for either 7am-12:30pm or 12:30pm-6pm
Please note that our Program Office is closed due to an updated health department order. Staff are currently working remotely at home and therefore there is no one in the office to take calls.
If you have not yet returned one of our child care interest forms you can find one at this link: INTEREST FORM. Email your completed form to email@example.com
If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org