Camp Registration Information
Children younger than 6 years old will be permitted to attend camp ONLY if they have completed a year of Kindergarten/TK. Please refer to each camp for more specific age requirements.
Registration and Membership
Everyone is welcome to participate in YMCA camps! If you are not currently a member, there is a $40 Program Membership fee in order to participate in camps. This fee entitles your camper to an individual program membership and is good for one calendar year. It also entitles you to discounts on other YMCA programs.
Camper Health Information
All camper Health History & Medical Release forms are due on the FIRST day of camp. Please turn them in at the camp site your child is attending. Due to American Camp Association regulations, a copy of your child’s immunization record is required. Also, to best serve your child, please inform our staff of any allergies or special health conditions that may exist.
The YMCA offers reduced rates for income-eligible families who wish to participate in our camping programs. Eligibility forms must be completed & approved prior to enrollment. Please allow 7-10 days for this process. To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When and Where to Register
The first day to register for summer camps is March 1st. You may register either online with the button above, or in person at The Y Membership office, located at:
1111 College Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
For more information on camps and registration, please email YCampInfo@scfymca.org, or call us at 707-545-9622.
Before & After School Childcare Participants
Children participating in our after school childcare program must enroll separately & pay deposits for camp. Camp is not a continuation of the school year.
Registration and Payment
- 10% discount per session for each additional child enrolled (while in concurrent sessions).
- This discount does not apply to camp rates already reduced through financial assistance.
Sibling discounts will be added manually by staff after registration and will be reflected on your account as a credit. Any unused credits will be refunded at the end of Summer.
Camp programs fill up quickly! If not paying in full, a deposit is required for each child in order to reserve a space. Please note deposit fees:
$30 per session for Day and Sports Camps
$15 per session for participants receiving financial assistance
All deposits are non-refundable!
CIT and Explorer program fees are due in full at the time of registration; no deposit option is available.
Payments & Fees
- ACH (Autopay) is the preferred method of payment. If you are signed up for autopay, payment is expected and will be deducted two weeks before camp session begins.
- Final cash and check payments for each reserved camp are due no later than TWO WEEKS before the start of camp. We do not mail bills.
- There is $25 fee for declined ACH /Credit Card payments or returned checks
- Failure to make a final camp payment by the deadline will result in a $15 late fee .
- (Payments are not accepted at camp sites.)
- For pick up after camp ends the late fee is $15 up to the first 15 minutes and $15 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
In order to maintain high quality camp programs, we have established a minimum and maximum number of campers per camp. The YMCA reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrollment.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPTS FOR TAX PURPOSES. We are unable to run a report at tax time. The Sonoma County Family YMCA’s tax ID number is 94-1265049. You may also access this info in your Daxko account, after logging in.
We will refund camp fees less the deposit or equivalent if paid in full for cancellations made prior to the start of camp. A written refund request is required before a refund will be provided. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processed refunds. No refunds or credits will be issued for missed days at camp, for cancellations made after start of camp or for campers suspended or expelled from camp. In case of an exception due to illness or injury, please provide a physician’s statement.
If your plans change and you need to transfer to a different session, we will be glad to accommodate you if a new session is available. Please note the following policies:
- Transfers must be requested in writing at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the camp session.
- Transfers made after the 2 week deadline will result in forfeiture of deposit or equivalent amount if paid in full. There will be no retroactive transfers/refunds of deposits and/or full payments of camp sessions.
Summer Adventure Day Camp and Sports Camps
Hours: 7am - 6pm
$56 per day - Facility Member
$61 per day - Program Member
There is a 3 day per week minimum.
Counselor in Training Program Program (CIT)
Program Fee (includes training and one session): $225 per participant
Additional Sessions of CIT
$115 per session per participant