Make a difference by making a donation!
Ways to Donate:
Click the DONATE button above to make your gift by credit card on our secure website.
Gifts can be made once or recurring.
Select 2022 CAMPAIGN from the drop-down menu.
For the “Campaigner” field, select Sonoma County Family YMCA.
Call us: (707) 545-9622
Mail to: Sonoma County Family YMCA, 1111 College Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
During this unprecedented time, the Sonoma County Family YMCA remains steadfast and rooted in the commitment to its mission: to be an inclusive, charitable organization that enriches community through the areas of Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
Showers for the unhoused. Safe spaces for kids to learn and grow. Minimizing isolation for Seniors. Teaching kids lifesaving skills. These are just a few of the many reasons to give to the Y. Check out our 2021 Community Impact, and find your reason to give.
However, this pandemic continues to take a toll on our resources. We need our community and partners to help ensure our strong focus on the development of our youth, and the health and wellness for all ages. The Y continues to serve all through financial assistance, with equity and access to all our programs and services.
Please help the Y and, in turn, our community. Your donation will help us to do the critical work when it’s needed most.
MEMBERSHIP IS WHAT YOU DO FOR YOURSELF.
DONATIONS ARE WHAT YOU DO FOR OTHERS.
Never think about it again! Add $1, $5 or $10 per month to your auto-deducted membership dues and seamlessly disperse your giving throughout the year. Speak to a member center representative to get this started today
We know that your Y membership gives you a lot and now it is even easier for you to give to others. For just a few extra dollars a month, you can provide access to health and wellness opportunities to youth and families in need.
When you give back to the Y, you empower people and communities to learn, grow and thrive.
By simply adding a small donation to your monthly membership payment you are helping to support & enrich the lives of our neighbors and creating a healthier community.
• $5/month will help (1) child learn to swim, build their confidence and teach valuable life-saving skills.
• $10/month will provide resources & guidance for youth, families and individuals in order to help them achieve greater health & well-being.
• $15/month will offer (1) child the opportunity to attend a week of summer camp-allowing for new skills, new friends & new memories.
For more information and to set up your account, please contact Bryan Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultimate Lifetime Membership Raffle
Buy a $25 raffle ticket for a chance to win a Lifetime Membership. See Member Center to purchase.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
- Leave the Y in your estate plans. For Information on Planned Giving, click here.
- Create a partnership with the Y and your business. For more information, click here.
More Than a Member
- Already a facility member and want to help further? Click here for more info.
Other Ways to Give
- Here are other ways to help the Y and our community through shopping, food drives and more. Click here for more information.
To discuss any of these options or if you wish to consider a sponsorship, planned gift or naming opportunity, contact Michelle Head, COO, at email@example.com or (707) 545-9622 x 3120.